|Punished by your Anger|
'Punished by your Anger' is the 13th episode of The Walk.
Paul's injury could be fatal. Can you outwit the bankers before he runs out of time?
You all work together to escape the bankers.
There are 19 landscape features to be scanned and two collectibles. There is one bonus audio recording.
The walking time for the shortest route is 92 minutes, and there are two divergent paths.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
Plot Summary Edit
Cool Half Million Edit
Paul's condition is deteriorating and Giles and Magnus won't let you treat the wound.
Get Him Back On His Feet Edit
Paul collapses. Stanton talks Giles through cutting out the necrotic flesh, but he faints. Magnus lets Stanton do it instead.
You, Lawrence and Emma begin to work on undermining Giles' and Magnus' alliance. Lawrence starts with Giles...
Worryingly Close To Aberfeldy Edit
... while Emma works on Magnus. Charlie's hacked their personnel files to give you some extra information with which to really dig the knife in.
As Giles and Magnus argue, you, Stanton and Lawrence launch your attack.
And Stay Down Edit
Having successfully defeated Giles and Magnus, you take their supplies, tie them together back to back and send them on their way.
Charlie gets in contact again. Remember the safe houses she promised you? You're coming up to one now. Yes, really. You're more than half way to Edinburgh now, you've earned a rest.
Bonus Material Edit
- 'Business card': Magnus' business card for Barton Capital. Written in red ink on the front, "ENERWAVE: BUY BUY BUY".
- 'Postcard': Person rowing a boat between wooden houses on stilts, the postcard is from New Venice, Tuvalu. Written on the other side: "SO SO glad we took this holiday. They say it's only another few years before the place is drowned entirely. You should come! It's so fab, and SO VERY CHEAP! XOXOXO Jen."
- 'Gramophone and recording':
Landscape Features Edit
- Thornhill-brand men's shoe
- Empty blister pack
- Swarm of midges
- Frozen rodent
- Beer can
- Bottle opener
- Comansys Parkinsons net
- Girl guide scarf
- Broken sunglasses
- Cracked hand warmer
- Malaria C tablets
- Kerosene lamp
- Horse manure
- Sign: Aberfeldy 4 miles
- Estate fence
- In a later episode, Multitudes Flying, there is a burnt scrap from a letter from one of Magnus' colleagues, Sarah de Vere. She cites him as the one who insisted that their company hold onto its investment in Enerwave, which eventually led to its bankruptcy.
- The title of the episode is a reference to, "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger", a phrase often attributed to Buddha.